Whole House Repiping Services for Scottsdale Residents
If your pipes are dated and require frequent repairs, it may be time for a whole home repiping. Call 480-418-5477 and speak with the experts at Affordable Plumbing, Rooter and Water Heaters about our repiping services today.
From filling your bathtubs to removing waste, water is a vital part of your daily life. This is why it’s so important to monitor and maintain the condition of your pipes. An old, worn-out pipe will lose efficiency and create problems within your home. Luckily, Affordable Plumbing, Rooter and Water Heaters is here to make sure your pipes are in top shape and continue to work safely and efficiently.
Should you Repair your Pipes?
Many homeowners will try to avoid a repiping project for as long as possible. Repiping is often considered expensive and the work required is extensive. Many homeowners will choose to simply repair their pipes when they notice a problem. For small leaks or one-off ruptures, repairing the issue is often recommended since taking on a repiping job is such a large undertaking. However, if your pipes are continuously leaking or they require frequent repairs, repiping your entire home is often the more efficient and economical option.
Signs That Repiping Is Required
If you notice any of the following signs in your home, you should definitely consider repiping:
- A change in the color of your water
- Bad smells coming from the water
- Reduced water pressure
- Rising or higher than normal water bills
Any number of these issues could indicate a serious problem within your piping system and the only way to remedy it is through repiping.
PEX or Copper?
In the plumbing industry, there are two standards for piping material. Both PEX and Copper have great benefits such as removing any metallic taste from the water and preventing corrosion. However, they also have several differences that may make one material better over the other for homeowners. The main differences include:
- Flexible material that is easy and inexpensive to install.
- Resistant to freezing and acidic substances.
- Damaged by UV lights and cannot be used outdoors.
- Not recommended to attach directly to a water heater.
- Strong and durable with joints that will not sag over time.
- Lasts longer than PEX piping.
- The upfront cost to install is more expensive.
Why Work With Us?
In addition to honest advice and expert service, we also include the following unique benefits designed to add value to our work:
- No trip charge
- Upfront pricing
- Expert service at affordable pricing
- Family owned and operated
- Minimum 1-year warranty on all plumbing repairs
- 100% satisfaction guaranteed