We don’t write off dangerous situations. We get the job done, how you want it done!
Our customers are most important. We work primarily to ensure your convenience, provide honest assessments, and find efficient solutions that work for you. We have been a trusted name in the industry since 2008 and attribute it to our personalized, thorough service.
Don’t delay if you think you have a gas-related plumbing problem. All of our work is guaranteed so that you can have the peace of mind you need. Affordable Plumbing, Rooter and Water Heaters will come to your Phoenix, AZ, home when you need it most.
If you suspect a gas leak on your property, call us for emergency plumbing service right away.
Why Do I Smell Rotten Eggs?
Chances are, you might have a gas leak. Most people describe that foul odor similar to rotten eggs–but this isn’t the only sign of a leak. Leaking gas can cause the grass to die in specific areas of your yard, create unusual condensation on your windows, or even trigger unexplained health symptoms (nausea, dizziness, fatigue, passing out, etc). Be aware of damaged connections to gas-powered appliances and stay alert to any hissing or blowing near a line.
What to Do if You Have a Gas Leak
Gas leaks are dangerous to the well-being of anyone in close proximity to the building. If you suspect a gas leak, read the following steps and call us right away:
- Do not turn light switches on or off.
- Do not ignite any flames and open doors and windows.
- Evacuate your property but do not start your car, as this could trigger an explosion.
- Call a professional gas leak detection company (like us!) for help.
- Do not operate any electronics, including cell phones, until you are a safe distance away outside the building.
See our gas line repair service to learn more about what we can do for you.
Is My Gas Line Ok as Long as It Isn’t Leaking?
Other things can impact the health of your gas lines. If you are familiar with any of these symptoms, it’s probably time for you to consider installing a new gas line.
- Can you hear unfamiliar hissing or roaring sounds near your gas line?
- Are your gas-powered appliances no longer working efficiently?
- Have you previously dealt with a gas leak in that same line?
- Have your gas bills gone up even though your habits have not changed?
- Can you see any part of your gas line or is it old?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, we suggest you have one of our professionals assess your situation to see if action needs to be taken.